Model No.: HSC-A11
USB Digital General Scope w/ 8 Mega Pixel Image from High-End Sensor to create high resolution Photo for Microscope; applications including Digital Microscope、General Camera (infinity focus)、Inspection and PCB checking.
- High Heat Detector Sensor Thermal Camera W/ Flir Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Dual Band Sensor in one device w/ Thermal Imager and Colorful Camera
- Auto-detect and track the heat objects by thermal sensor.
- Analyzing multiple spot temperature data simultaneously by Algorithm
- Full HD 1080Pvideo camera including temperature information for recording and snapshot.
- Camera supports WIFI and wire Ethernet connection to deliver video and temperature data.
- With advanced management software, user can detect security events ahead and avoid risk.
- Setting Tracker & Alarm (by temperature), Range/Object Excluded Setting, PIP display in software
Camera with Color Video
2MP (1920 x1080 pixels) 16:9
Field of View
65°( hor.) x 40° (ver.)
Accurate Detect Range
1.5m – 2m
Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Heat Image Resolution
100 pixels for Heat Image on 1080P Video display
Camera Field of view
51° (hor.) x 38.25° (ver.)
0.1˚C / 100mk (NETD)
20 ~ 100˚C
+/- 0.5˚C (35-42˚C)
Max. People Accuracy Detected
12 people during 1.5m to 2m
H.264 (Camera Video) / Proprietary (Heat Image display)
Max. Users linked
4 PC / Notebook
Support IEEE802.11b/g WiFi and RJ45 ethernet connection simultaneously
Selectable WiFi AP and Client mode
Selectable static IP and DHCP Ethernet
Reset button x1 (Return to factory default)
LED indicator (blue) x1 (Normal operation)
LED indicator (yellow) x1 (Network packet act.)
5V DC / 2.5A (Micro-USB connector)
0 ~ 40˚C, ≦95%RH
-10 ~ 60˚C, ≦95%RH